Saturday, January 09, 2010

Deer in winter

I think I have already mentioned that the area I live in is really "green". When someone asks me where I live, I always make a joke and say: 'I live in Wayne, in the woods....' Our area is really woody. When you look at backyard, you can always spot a bunch of squirrels, often also deer or also foxes. I am not surprised anymore when I open our front door in the morning and see the deer standing really next or behind my car or watching the squirrels climbing up the trees. When I sit in our dining room I see deer very often. This happened this weekend again but this time there quite a lot of them.



I pointed them out to my roomies which were having breaky in the kitchen and Julien grabbed his camera and took some really nice shoots of the deer. I uploaded the images on my digital photoalbum.
By the way: I also got the images from Julien which we took in the Valley Forge National Park during that weekend with the heavy snowstorm. They are in the album with the snow pictures.
Here is the address for my digital photoalbum:

No comments:

Post a Comment