Friday, July 24, 2009

Job news

The most of you already know it but for those who forgot it: I work in the Marketing/Communications department for CT Scanner. My work started July 20. At the moment I have a six week overlap with my predecessor Carolin. She is also german and we have great time in our little cube. The office has many little cubes, as you know them in the movies. Carolin trains me very good, she explains everything and my boss and my colleagues let me already do a lot of things alone and leaves me already a good amount of responsibility. I learned quite a lot and it is interesting to see actually how all the theory that we learned comes into practice. My boss Larry is so cool and also the other 3 people in my team. I feel already well integrated and comfortable there.
I am really happy with my position, I guess I will pick up a lot of new things, the job is really challenging. I was so busy the last and will become even more once Carlin has left.
The working conditions are cool also. We don't have to register when we come or leave for work or for break. As long as the work is done, we can work whenever we want and we are also able to work from home as we all got our own laptops.
The interns usually meet for lunch and for the CB - the 'Coffee break' at 2.45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment