Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween - finally!!!

Well, finally after all this pumpkin carving and freaky trips Halloween was coming up. The weeks before I was trying to think about a scary costume which is not a witch, a vampire, a skeleton or a devil...Kind of lost and without any clue, I was talking to all the Americans around to get an inspiration. And then I learned something interesting that would probably surprise most of the European people who consider Halloween as a scary event with freaky costumes. But this is not really the case. I learned that girls first of all should dress sexy, no matter what. Second, Halloween is taken as an opportunity to dress in costumes, so it is not really important to dress "halloweenish". After this new insight, guess how I ended up??? I went as a Spanish Flamenco dancer...



The whole Siemens intern community was invited to Andrew's house party. Andrew is an American intern with Siemens. Before we went to the party, Miri and Miguel came over to my house as we girls promised Miguel to turn him into the 'Joker'. That was great fun and we were really proud of the outcome:



If you would like to get an idea about all the costumes, check out my digital photoalbum:


No comments:

Post a Comment