Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My birthday

I cannot deny but on October 7 it was time to turn one year older....just take it for the paperwork.
In the US (as also in the UK) it is more common that your friends or team members prepare something for your b'day but I decided to bring in the German tradition and baked a German apple pie and a French 'Gateau au chocolate' for my team mates and the interns at work.



As it was during the week and everyone had to work the next day, I decided to celebrate more decently, appropriate for my age;-)So after work we went to play Bowling for a few rounds.



We finished playing around 8pm but for me there was no way to go home! So a few of my close friends here joined me and we went the Boathouse. There I managed to bring in my charme and convinced the barkeeper to spend shots for us;-)



When they closed the bar down at 11 and threw us out, we made our way to Bene and played a few rounds of my hobby: Mario Kart! The day could not have end better.
I have to say that this was such a nice evening! We had a really good time together, played pool and darts and it was just so relaxed, I wanna thank the others for this wonderful night and went to bed as a happy birthday girl:-)

Watch more pics on my digital photoalbum:

http://gerryg.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php


No comments:

Post a Comment