Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My first Phillies Game

Ok, when you live for a while in America, there are certain things you should experience. One of them is visiting a Baseball game. On the 28 September, i went with a few interns to one of last games before the play offs of the Phillies, the Baseball team of Philadelphia. The whole game is more like a big social event where you can go together with your family or friends. On Monday they have this special that you get one hot dog for one $1 and during the game the mascot drives onto the field with a kind of golf cart and fires wrapped hot dogs with a huge cannon into the audience, this is so funny to look at.



I was lucky to sit next to Albi, one of the Siemens interns who patiently explained me all the details of the game. This was definitely not the last time that I went to a Phillies game, I love the atmosphere there!




For more pictures, check:

No comments:

Post a Comment