Monday, September 21, 2009

At home...

A few words about my home: I LOVE IT! Our house lies in the middle of green, you almost could think we are in the forrest. It is a huge house with 2 levels. My landlords live in the first level and live with my 2 roomies in the upper level. Julien is French and Lalo is Mexican. We have a great time here, I think I was really lucky to have them as housemates. More or less every night we hang around in the kitchen for a while and talk and have fun. In two weeks, another Siemens intern will move in and he will get my old room. Because since the middle of September I moved from my old room into the big master bedroom which has an bathroom ensuite, so I have my own bathroom and don't need to share it with the two boys anymore:-))) Since that time I also changed my car from a Hyundai Accent into a Nissan versa. My Hyundai before was a new car with only 2000 miles but it didn't even have a remote key. That was the main reason why I changed it. Most of the interns get rental cars without a remote key, so now I am one of lucky ones...That was a happy day!!







You can get a very good impression about my house, when you watch my images on my digital photoalbum:
http://gerryg.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

No comments:

Post a Comment