Sunday, September 27, 2009

Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly...aka Haunted Prison

Halloween comes closer which means that it is time to get scared...At this time of the year, they have a special attraction at the Old Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly. You can walk through the prison even during night times. Everything is decorated and arranged very scary and it really looks like haunted. There also lurk actors with really professional make up and in freaky costumes in the dark corner to dread you.





First, I was not sure whether I should go at all because as many of you know, I am easy to scare. So I thought I might be not a good idea...But on the other side I like the thrill that comes with the whole action. Finally I ended up there with Dominik.....and of course I was screaming and jumping and freaking out the whole hour we walked through. I think I was the perfect victim and they probably saw the fear in my eyes:-) I came out with a sore throat and sweeting from the excitement but it was fun though!



For those who are around here and who are interested, here is the webpage:
http://www.easternstate.org/halloween/

No comments:

Post a Comment